BF Goodrich g-Grip Tyres Available in Laurencekirk
An Incomparable Driving Sensation on dry roads
- On straight lines and in corners, its thick shoulders and continuous central rib ensure an immediate response to every situation and perfect vehicle control and handling.
- Its <<chamfered-edge>> sipes increase the rigidity of each tread block to enhance braking performance on dry surfaces.
Maximum Safety on wet roads.
- Its directional tread design and unique grooving maximize water dispersal on straight lines.
- Around corners, its <<Vortex>> tread pattern effortlessly clears water, ensuring optimal braking times and excellent road handling.
- Excellent safety on wet roads.
- In deep water... a directional tread pattern with wide circumferential grooves maximises water dispersal to reduce the risk of aquaplaning.
- On normal wet roads, the g-Grip features a "vortex" tread pattern, designed to disperse water more quickly for better braking and handling.
- Unrivalled driving pleasure on dry roads.
- On straights and in bends... substantial shoulder tread blocks and a continuous central rib give a rapid steering response and superb control.
- With improved braking, its "chamfered edge" sipes improve the stability of each tread block for better braking on dry roads.